Things you can find on our website:
- News/announcements will be added on this page “Home”
- View or print our newsletter or calendar anytime in “News/Schedules”
- Pictures of past events found by visiting the individual groups in “Ministries”
- Worship times and our history, both Hugo and Blue Cliff churches.
- General info on being a Methodist, where your donated money goes, etc.
- Links to “for Kid’s”, teen sites, our conference, our Facebook page.
Quarterly newsletters will be announced here too. Please subscribe if you want to read your newsletter online. The way it works… You subscribe (subscribe box in left column or if you are on a tablet or mobile device you may need to scroll to the bottom to find it) When we add a new item you will get an email with a link to the new post. **If you have chosen “remember me” when you first sign into the site**, click the link and it will bring you straight to the new article for your reading pleasure.
I hope you will join us. I personally want to see my church and my community each coming closer to God. I want us to grow together and be a family of God. I want to be a part of changing our world to be a better place. - Sincerely Yours, Sylvia
There is something for everyone on this page and it changes often, so be sure to subscribe today! Suggestions/questions/help with the site … please contact us.
In the light of a king’s face is life, And his favor is like a cloud with the spring rain.
– New American Standard Version (1995)
SPPRC (Staff Pastor Parish Relationship Committee) will meet this week.
- Thursday, March 12, 2015
- at Hugo UMC.
- 6:30 Hugo Members
- 7:00 Hugo and Blue Cliff Members
The UMW will not be having a make up session in March (cancelled due to bad weather.) Also please note …
- UMW Meetings will be held at LPLC (Lincoln Park Living Center) from now on as several of the members reside there.
- The next meeting will be April 1st at 1pm.
- All women in our community are welcome and encouraged to join us.
One Great Hour of Sharing is Sunday, March 15, 2015
The United Methodist Committee on Relief (UMCOR) was there every time. For 75 years, UMCOR has continued to respond to those in desperate need—today throughout more than eighty countries around the world when disaster strikes. But “the response of UMCOR isn’t something ‘they’ do, it’s something ‘we’ do… When You Give You Equip Christ’s Body to Serve in His Name.” The One Great Hour of Sharing offering makes it possible.
We will not have WiFi Wednesday services on March 25th because of G-H School Spring break (March 21-28). Pastor Emily will be unavailable the same week as she continues her studies.
Our April 2015 calendar has been added to Our Calendar page for your convenience. You can always view, print or share anything you find on our website. Thanks for visiting us today!
See how much you know about the traditions and symbols of Lent & Easter by clicking on the daily questions here… http://www.umc.org/what-we-believe/lent-quiz-test-your-knowledge-of-the-season
Feel free to share with others. Thanks for visiting our page today!
Thank you God for the moisture that we are getting with this snowstorm!
We will still be having regular church services today. If you are driving in to town for the service please travel safely.
But the purpose of this post is mostly to let you know that due to the weather conditions we have decided to postpone the movie “Droughtland” that was scheduled for tonight. We will reschedule at a later date and let you know.